Monday, June 18, 2007

test post 2

Okay, here we go.

The easiest habit for me, I think, is to view problems as challenges. As tough as life can be sometimes, I have a pretty optimistic nature and can usually see the best of a situation. Sometimes it takes a little time to "see the glass half-full," but I usually come around!

The toughest habit for me is to use technology to my advantage. I'm afraid of pushing the wrong button or downloading something that's going to trash my computer, so I hold off and don't "play/experiment" with technology. I'm hoping that this class will help me overcome some of that fear!

2 comments:

Lesa said...

Yes, you are definitely there! Your blog looks just great, Karin, and you didn't even break the Internet!

On web-based things like we'll be playing with, it's near impossible to hurt anything, so just have fun and explore around.

Great start!

- Lesa Z.

Pint-size Bookworm said...

I totally agree, Karin! You're so positive and optimistic...one of the many things I adore about you. :)